Wednesday, July 05, 2006

World Cup verus red eyes

Hi.. I am back after 3 weeks of weary and tiring campaign... watching the world cup.
It is now 66 minutes between Portugal and France with the Les Bleu leading through a penalty by Zidane. But Portugal is getting more of the possession and Ronaldo is showing his magic again and again. Hope that the French aged legs can stand up to it.

Hey wait... everytime

fast forward... it's full time!! The aged French has triumped over the young guns from Portugal.
It is Italy verus Fracne on Suuday. Guess I will sleep very early on Sunday night so that I can wake up on Monady 3 am... and still have enough energy to fight the Monday blues... guess it is the Le Blues will win !!

See all at the Stadium !!!

PS: 2 cups of hot ginseng tea ( to stay awake), 2 pieces of toothpicks ( to pry my eyes open) and my blooster/pillow so that I can hit the sack once the game is over...

Viva !!

Bonjour
Benson Bird Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home