Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Friday


Good evening all bunnies...oops.. I mean all of my friends;
Sorry that I started with the bunnies. I should have started with chocolate or Easter eggs.. What a mess!
2 days ago, I received a mail from Ricky after he read my blog which featured him at the piano while I pretended to sing. Sound like he enjoy it too! Well.. may be he like his professional look; playing the piano on the web... may be??



Ok.. this is a picture of the horse riding that we did at SuZhou. Introducing Raymond, my colleague who went with me to our branch in Jiangxi. Isn't he look like a pro? Or is he trying to sweet-talk the horse into submission? Your guess is as good as mine.
















Now you know. Raymond is a pro! He got the horse under his command. Hey, he even has the cheek to wave good bye to me... arrghh...my horse is still stubbornly standing still and looking at the far horizon. Wonder what is it thinking? Its missing horse girl friend?
Finally the owner came to my rescue. " Give it a slight kick on its side". "Pull right to go right, pull left to go left", "pull the rein back and it will stop"..
Ohh ! ha ha ! I got it! and off we went.. gallop, gallop, gallop...
bye bye see you guys next Easter...

Have a good Easter weekend..

Benson Bird Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home