Friday, March 10, 2006

Saturday.. what a day... EPL day ...

Hi.. its Saturday!!! I work only half day.... yipee...
Work is going smooth for this week. And as I posted last week, very busy.
Busy means got work... got work means got job ... got job means got money...
You know .. $$$$ ? We need it. More or less.. the basic for some, the goals of many.

This afternoon my whole family ( parents, bro s & sis) will be at my place ( BBQ pit, actually) to roast away all the satays, chicken wings, O-tah, sausages, fishballs and guess what....sting rays with special chiili paste of my wife. To top it up, we are going to whallop the jelly and tit-bits. Orange juice is the order of the evening as far as drinks are concern. may be a little beer. Thou shall not teach kids to drink. Hey... no smoking too... excet that from the BBQ pit.

Kids have invited a few close friends to join in the fun. They called it: After C.A. de-stress. What? de-stress? I have not heard of stress even when I am in secondary 4. They are just in primary 6... oh my my ... Time changes.

Oops... satay man is at the door now to delivery the few hundreds sticks which will be buried in the stomachs of all... hmmm ketuput too... the Malay rice for those who don't know.

Got to go and count the sticks... or should I?
Life is full of questions..... blah blah blah...

PS: Tell you quietly, I am going to sneak back into the house in-between burning to watch EPL. Tell me who can resist Chelsea verus Spur? Not me ! And it is about Champion League next year. More so... it is a London derby... sure got someone send off. May be Essen. Chelsea got player sent off during the game with Barcelona. So... die die must watch ... even bit by bit.
Or may be watch a little. So I will be busy volunteering to pick those items that are forgotten at the pit. That little bottle of chilli sauce... may be even tissue paper.

Will let you know whether I survive a second yellow card.... BTW second yellow means a straight Red... meaning cold turkey for 3 matches.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh ...

Bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home