Wednesday, March 08, 2006

D-Day for the twins

I am writing as a stressful father. The C.A. results from my twins are not getting any better. Life is so stressssssful. I think I have to create something to cheer the twins and to cheer my wife and I. Anyone got any suggestion?
Tonite is Champion league football, Liverpool, AC Milan, Bayer Munich, Arsenal, R Madrid, Lyon, PSV Edhivon, Benfica... who will win to go through the semi-final? Tell me quick so that I can place a small bet for a few dollars gain. Can use to buy durian for stress relieve.

Work at the heat treatment plant is busy which is good for me. I hope that we will be kept buzzzy for a long time. And of course no mistake.

My the other job at Thailand is also started to pick up after a slow last month; thanks to our hardworking team at Sin Thai. And pls pray that the political situation in Thailand will be peacefully dilutes.

This Sat at Bukit Timah Pri Sch, Alumni Association wil l be organising a science for parents. Hope that this will help the parents with teh kids science work.

Got to go and bring twins to Maths tution. Arrrggggghh..
And hopefully have a peace of mind.

Benson Bird Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home