Sunday, March 05, 2006

EPL soccer verus homework

Hello folks. I'm back.
Watching football, kana scolding.
LALALALALALA
DADADADADADA

Watch soccer oso cannot. B'cos I came home from Thailand at 8.30 pm and start watching the first EPl Chelsea v W Bromich at 8.55 pm. Lose $$ and got scolding oso. Not a good Sat.
Kids not doing hoemwork regularly so I oso ganna marked.
May be I should oso pretend to be sick...
Yellow-carded on Sat. May be Red card on Sunday. So got ot skip the late game between Spur and Blackburn. I dun think she will understand that this is a very important game fo rboth teams as it means Champion League football enxt season which brigns in many $$$$.

Sigh sigh sigh
got to go... kids doing Maths and Eng hoemwork and I got to watch them carefully before the red card flashes at me...

Chow and have a good week ahead.

Bird Benson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home