Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stress relieve - another good way

大家们好!

When I was in China recently with my colleague, Raymond Lau, we managed to skip for a short trip for horse riding.
In the middle of this marvellous horse stable is a man-made lake.
In the middle of this lake is a white piano.
Story is that the owner is so in love with this palce that he plays his piano and sings to the horses. Not that he is short of suitors; just then he need to have more horses singing in tune with his business. Horse come, work done ( 马到工成)。。may be his philosophy.

Ok... pulling your leg about the owner playing the piano and singing. But the lake and the piano are there ... truely lah . It is meant to be a back ground for newly-wed to take photos, with the mountain as back ground. A ride on horses too. Handsome prince on horse? ( 白马王子)。 Couple paid about RMB 100 to use the place. Not sure how long but guess enough for taking memory pictures to show their children in the future.

Nice view, worth the visit. Only 3000 + km away from Singapore lah...
So what are you waiting for?
BTW, I got a good massage on my " you-know-where" and my buttock after an hour of struggling with my beloved horse. Riding a horse is not like those you see on the current advertisement about some massgae chair. Believe me. For those first timer, pls use 2 pieces of adult daiper to cushion your buttock before climbing up the horse.
This my good friend, Ricky Ho did not tell us.

Cheers and good day to all.

Bird Benson Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home