Monday, April 03, 2006

returning home

Hi to all:
Away for 2 weeks is a long time. Guess all is alright .
FirstI went to PuXi, Shanghai; an industrial park of which our company has its Chinese branch.The first thing about this building is " WOW" ! It is big, clean and look every inch elegant. And the warehouse is big; the free area is vast.
Let you in... the back yard has a nice pond with fishes of course. A summer pavilion and spring shelter compete with the greenery and blossomed flowers for attention. And all this in full view of the reception area and some of the managerial rooms. So... do you like to work there? Position is available for those who are energetic; strive for the best and for course not a softy..hee hee no offence as some will cry for chicken rice and laska just after 1 month; or feel homesick.

Tell you what! PuXi is only 40 minutes from Shanghai city, The Bund ..dun you remember?
The back ground of many movies and songs? Come on... put on your thinking cap..
Shang hai Tang ?? Brother Xu Mun Keong? Ting Le? ha ha remember right?
The view from the city across the river towards the other side is marvellous. Cool breeze splashes cross my face as I recalled the movies " The Bund". I thought I heard gun shots too...... ???? What that's sack of stuff that the sampan are carrying? Ha... optium! Quick run..police is coming ...run run run to the airport.

Then I was back in Singapore to unload my winter clothings and filled my bag with summer's. yes, I headed to Thailand to do my usual rounds at our Thailand branch inSamutprakean. I loved Thai food and walloped all that I can and ...bingo...I felt a big lump in my throat. Next morning I woke up with a running nose and yes you are right, a sore throat. Then it is a visit to the hospital and returned fruitfully.... with 4 bags of medicine. I was advised to take alot of water and good rest. I missed my tennis gathering and ended up with hot porridge for dinner.

Now I am back in Singapore... and with the 4 bags of medicine. Sawadee Krup... and awaiting the Thai election result... Chok dee ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home