Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday past, Monday blue

Can I greet all with a good morning?

Time flies. It's another week gone and school holiday is here.
Ka Kit got to go back to shcool for 2 days of supplementary lessons.
Ivfen as usual returns to school for tennis lessons.
Ka Yee.. hmmm where is she? The usual spot, I guess. Oh.. right.. on the bed, snoring away and still in dreamland.

Today my wife is going ot get those set of test kits which help to detect colon cancer. It costs only $10 and if you are a senior citizen, it is free. See.. I told you that old man can get free thing lor. dun believe?

Yesterday my son and I went to Harbour Front to vist Big for the first time. You dun know what is Big? Well, they advertise Big and the place is real big. Huge if I may expand the space. From electrical items, furniture, elecronic, mobile phones, car accessories to household utensils, you name it, they got it.
I saw one Plasma TV that costs only S$2399; and it is 42 inches. Salesman claimed that the screen is manufactured in Korea ( home of the palsma screen) and the TV is made in China. Beside it, is another LCD TV also from China and costs the same. I am not into plasma and LCD TV, but I wonder why the same price? Can anyone enlighten me on the difference? I may switch to this cheap brand as it comes with 2 years agent guarantee. Worth trying or not?
Or should I wait for any promotion to trade-off my current 43 inch projection TV since World Cup is on the way?

Decision, decision, decision... life is full of s**t decision. Not as though my life depends on it... or is it ? It never cross my mind that I will miss this year world cup in June. And it is during the school vacation. After this soccer mega event, I think I will hang up my boots ... oops.. I mean cancel my cable TV. Reason? save cost ( bullshit lah)... Actually it's my twins PSLE and the major soccer games are over. So to give up cable does not put me in cold turkey. And importantly, it makes my wife at ease. Smart move,uh? I will be a good daddyand a considerate hubby.... hoorray !

Time to stop. BTW, Arsenal beats Liverpool 2-1, the second Henry's goal was a result of a sloppy back pass from Pool's captain, Steve Gerald. What a shame!
Man Utd kept a tight hold of second place with a 2-0 win over New Castle.
Charlton 2, Boro 1.

Have a good week.

Benson Bird Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home