Thursday, April 06, 2006

Our family at Bintan



Hi friends:

This is the latest pic that our family of 5 taken at Bintan. It was during our company's annual trip cum D&D lst Feb 2006. All expenses paid. Isn't is nice? Sun, sea, sand, soveniers, show, games and food. And lucky draw for all staff.... sure to win prizes. Thank you, Mr Ho.

Let you know, the organiser is so thoughtful that they include medical oil, sun shade, towel, and anti-sea sickness pills in the sovenier bags.

The place is nice but a little expensive to my liking. ( Sure hit my pocket when I have to pay S$5 for an hour of table tennis in Bintan. ) But then again, it is for a good time right?

I must thank the organiser again for all the good food and fun. More next year. I dun think anyone mind, right colleagues?

Bird Benson Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home