Friday, April 07, 2006

Singing in the open


Dear friends;

In one of my blog, I mentioned about the piano placed besides a lake which is part of a horse stable in SuZhou. Remember the owner let newly-wed to take photos with the piano, horses and the beautiful surrounding?

Here is one with me and my good colleague, Ricky re-acting one of the scence from " dun-know-which movie". What do you think? Does this qualified to any photo award? Or maybe even an Oscar for best picture award?

Well, you be the judge. Award or not, I did have a good time riding the horses despite travelling 2 over hours; and the many bumps on my buttock and xxxx. BTW, I was surprised that my thigh, legs and buttock recovered within 1 day and able to walk the normal way.

Oh.. I forgot to mention that on the way to the stable, we had one of the best mutton that I ever tasted. It is in Chang Shu ( literally means "hidden books " in Chinese) where the horse stable is located. We had clear mutton soup, mutton fried in onion, in oyster sauce, with traditional plain noodles. Aaaa ! the noodle is fantastic and we had round 2. Just to remind all, mutton is high in cholestron; so do not eat too much of it.

Cheers and have a good weekend.

regards;

Benson Bird Foong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home